Monday, September 6, 2010

List now look later

So for this year I have made a conscious effort to really be organized, and for the most part it's working. After I almost lost my David Yurman white and yellow gold (not silver) bracelet and gave myself a heart attack. I told myself I needed to stop being so lazy when it came to my personal things. I now organize my jewelry and makeup collection on a weekly basis. When it comes to closet and must haves I always use my iphone notes.




Here I tend to jot down things that need replacing and must have items. My list for the year is just about done.

Black Turtleneck - Done. Picked one up from Old Navy since they had a promotion on free shipping for $50 dollars worth of merchandise. This is a staple since it tends to fade every season with frequent washings.




Boyfriend Jeans (done) - I was also on the lookout for a pair of boyfriend jeans so I headed to the Gap online. Since Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and Piperlime are all connected the free shipping on $50 or more extended to all sister stores.




I can wear the outfit with my Burberry trench, my inspiration was this.




I still have on the list:

Camel Top

Leopard Scarf (saw one at Zara the other day I will probably pick it up)

Arm warmers - I want a pair of really nice ones nothing to pricey since I will be losing them most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment