Saturday, September 4, 2010

Schoolhouse rock

Yay for the outlets, since my job will be being a student for the rest of the year I no longer need a conservative getup. Not only do I not need it (right now at least) but I think of all the money I will be saving. Seriously a suit from Jcrew (my usual suspect) was about 400. Then I had shoe costs and other outfit needs. I am glad that the money can be used towards other things like handbags haha, or more books :( and hair supplies.

My hair has been growing my goal is to grow out the dye and try to be natural for at least one year. No lie its work, my crazy hair routine is as follows:

Sunday - deep condition with my heat cap then wash and either braid or twist my hair.

Monday night - retwist at night using Ms. Jessie curly pudding and shea butter. Always sleep with scarf or satin bonnet.

Tuesday night - Bantu knots at night using spritz of all natural oils and Carols Daugthers.

Wed - deep condition with my heat cap then wash and either braid or twist my hair.

Thursday - retwist at night using Ms. Jessie curly pudding and shea butter.

Friday - Bantu knots at night using spritz of all natural oils and Carols Daugthers.

Saturday - two strand twist in eight sections


When my hair gets a bit longer I will begin putting it in buns and ponytails. I am addicted to Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream and Alma Cream (heavy winter cream). I apply the cream to my hair as soon as I step out the shower from washing.




The only thing when you order from them you have to make sure you put insurance on your item. I ordered something and somehow the postal service misent the item. They to this day have no clue where it is, I have a feeling though that someone from the post office is walking around with softer hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment