Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shoulder Situation



As a defense mechanism I tend to shop when I am stressed. Thankfully though I tend to only sale shop and just look at the savings.

So I was inspired by the following outfit:





Cute right and perfect for walking around on campus. So I headed to my favorite spots and picked up the following and huge discounts.



This shirt in cocoa (which is not really brown but a mauve color) for $8.99 (WAS $58.00)


These navy pants $17.99 (WAS $49.00) and of course I had to get a pair of shoes!



I got this pair because I am not really sure about the men's trend that's going on right now and I can sorta ease into it with this shoe. I would have loved if they came in a luggage color though. The shoes were 24.98 (WAS 55.00) with free shipping.







No comments:

Post a Comment